Position: Set up Coordinator
Contract: Til end of September 2020 with possible extension
Rate of Pay: $19/hour
Who We Are:
Bespoke Decor is a growing design and rental company based in Vancouver. We design and serve hundreds of events ranging from weddings to corporate displays. We are a small but mighty team taking on over more than 800 events annually.
We give a damn about our clients and work hard to provide great service, high quality items and thoughtful design.
We put a lot of effort into hiring the best people to care for and embrace our culture. We are looking for co-workers who are willing to hustle, sweep, and get the job done – but put kindness above all else.
We are a small business which means we need people willing to wear many hats and perform various duties. We are looking for someone who cares about legendary customer service with a passion for providing exceptional client experiences. This includes a professional appearance, strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication.
This position would include (but not limited to) the following:
- Managing your own clients (Simple set ups)
- Strong pass off & communication skills between rentals team & set up team.
- Elevated communication with clients both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills on site for set ups & takedowns.
- Managing a set up team on site
- Supporting lead designers with admin & client tasks.
- Flexibility with work hours, early mornings/late nights + weekends
- Reliable transportation & valid drivers license
The Skills Required:
- Above and beyond customer service skills
- Strong management and people skills
- Team player, positive attitude and excellent problem solving abilities
- Interacting at a high level of professionalism with clients and colleagues to build and maintain positive, supportive and respectful relationships
- Ability to safely lift delicate and heavy furniture
- Thoughtful and resourceful in stressful situations
- Self starter and strong attention to detail
- High level of organization
- Willing to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Work Schedule: Mainly Monday-Friday 9am-5pm in addition to working events on the weekends.
How to apply:
Say hey! Please send an email to our warehouse manager, Kizzie via email@example.com to introduce yourself, send over a resume and any details you think we should know.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called.