Looking for the raddest people.
Position: Set-up Assistant | Summer Contract (April – September)
Work Schedule: Part time position. Approx 20-30 hours per week. Must be available to work weekends & evenings.
Rate of Pay: $17/hour (and $25.50 for late night hours between 10pm-6am)
In addition, you will be eligible for a 5% bonus paid in November (if still actively employed with Bespoke Decor at the end of contract)
Your position as a Set-up Assistant will consist of supporting a Lead Designer in executing wedding & corporate set ups at various locations in Greater Vancouver. As the Set-up Assistant, you will be required to regularly meet with your Lead Designer, provide administrative support and work directly with clients to ensure that their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
You will be working from the Bespoke Decor office, and offsite at various venues.
The Duties Required:
- Meeting clients at Bespoke Decor and various locations for site visits, planning meetings, finalization meetings, etc.
- Handling and organizing design set up plans
- Budget tracking and reconciliation
- Managing emails and phone calls as required
- Work on site for the duration of event days (can be multiple events in one day)
- Efficiently communicate with clients and vendors as required
- Efficiently communicate with entire Bespoke Decor staff for deadlines
- Operating as a decor assistant to other leads if needed
The Must-Have Qualifications:
- Legendary customer service skills
- Extremely punctual
- Must be incredibly organized
- Must be able to think on the spot and problem solve under pressure
- Ability to self start and work independently
- Ability to positively lead a small team
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds (#muscles)
- A reliable vehicle & BC drivers license
- Attention to detail
- You must be available to work weekends & late nights
Experience in the events industry is an asset (but a love for hustle is a must)
To apply, please submit a video application & resume. In the video, we want to know a bit about you, why you’re interested in this position, and what you can offer the Bespoke team. Applications are due by March 25, 2019.
Please be sure to include your availability and any potential scheduling conflicts.
Please send video to email@example.com
We appreciate each and every person who applies for this position! However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.