Position: Rentals Assistant/Receptionist
Rate of Pay: The hourly rate of pay will be $19.00 per hour. You will be paid bi-weekly.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
WE ARE BESPOKE DECOR. We are a thoughtful, hardworking and talented group of designers, builders, truck drivers, and decorators. We put company culture first, doing all things with kindness and respect. We care about each other and our clients and are looking for someone who fits into the culture we live by.
Your position as a Rentals Assistant/Receptionist will be working alongside with the Rentals Manager to ensure smooth operations for orders and deliveries. You will be responsible for covering the phones, walk-ins, scheduling meetings and consultations as well as email correspondence with clients.
The Duties Required:
- Being the first point of contact in person, over the phone and email
- Effectively communicate with clients from start to finish, providing excellent customer service with a positive, kind and helpful demeanor.
- Communication with the Bespoke team to ensure smooth and efficient processes.
- Check inventory stock, pricing and availability.
- Packing orders when needed
- Reviewing all client orders to ensure quality.
- Making sure the office is clean and organized and the consultation area is always ready for clients.
- Completing tasks as required.
- Additional projects as assigned.
The Must-Have Qualifications:
- Team player, positive attitude and excellent problem solving abilities
- Interact at a high level of professionalism with clients and colleagues to build and maintain positive, supportive and respectful relationships
- Next level organization
- Self starter and strong attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Legendary customer service skills
- Extremely punctual
- Ability to go with the flow
- Ability to self start and work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Thoughtful and resourceful in stressful situations
- Ability to safely lift delicate and heavy furniture, at least 50 pounds (#muscles)
- Willing to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver & ability to think on your feet
THE EXTRA DETAILS:
Experience in the events industry is an asset (but a love for hustle is a must).
How to apply:
Say hey! Please send a short video over to our rentals manager, Lois via firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself and let us know how you might fit in at Bespoke Decor. Please also include a resume and any additional details you think we should know.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called.