Position: Packer & Restocker
Rate of Pay: $15.75 /hour
This is a contractual position starting July 2nd – August 31st, 2020. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
There is a possibility of contract extension.
Who we are
Bespoke Decor is a growing design and rental company based in Vancouver. We design and serve hundreds of events ranging from weddings to corporate displays. We are a small but mighty team taking on over more than 700 events annually. We give a damn about our clients and work hard to provide great service, high quality items and thoughtful design.
We put a lot of effort into hiring the best people to care for and embrace our culture. We are looking for team members who are optimistic, willing to hustle, sweep, and get the job done! All while maintaining a friendly positive attitude and putting kindness above all else.
We are looking for someone who enjoys being on their feet while caring for orders going in and out of our warehouse. We need someone that thrives through organization, is detail oriented and enjoys the challenge of a well kept workspace. Kindly note that this role can involve physical labour such as packing items, moving furniture, climbing ladders, and restocking inventory.
This role includes packing outgoing orders, This includes checking that outgoing inventory is thoroughly cleaned and properly prepared for transport. This person needs to be capable of following an organized incoming and outgoing pull ticket structure. This person will also be responsible for the restocking of items once they are returned back to the warehouse. They are responsible for reporting damages, ensuring that all items coming back are properly cleaned, sanitized, wrapped and ready to go out again.
Lastly, a large part of this position will be working efficiently with the office team (including our lead designers/ lead assistants) and warehouse team. We’re looking for someone who’s a self starter, communicates clearly & efficiently, comfortable working independently, but also capable of working as a team.
This position would include (but not limited to) the following:
- General warehouse tasks include: cleaning, organizing and assembling items
- Packing orders for client will-call or delivery
- Making sure all items go out clean, intact are properly wrapped for transport
- Organizing items within the warehouse for client pick up
- Following an incoming and outgoing ticket system
- Loading, unloading and moving inventory by hand, dolly, or basic material handling
- Verifying orders as described on packing slips/delivery notifications
- Restocking orders, making sure they are physically checked, placed in their designated locations and are cleared and packed
- Communicate clearly with the Office Team & Warehouse Team to ensure smooth processes and happy clients
- Assist to organize and load orders on a vehicle/truck
- Assisting in cleaning and inventory maintenance
The Skills Required
- MANDATORY: Organized and loves the hustle
- MANDATORY: Self starter and strong attention to detail
- MANDATORY: Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to safely lift delicate and heavy items
- Thoughtful and resourceful in stressful situations
- Willing to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
We are looking for a hard working packer & restocker to assist us in our incoming and outgoing orders! We want you to find a home here. Come into the position and make it your own! You will be trusted, highly valued and recognized in your work.
Please Note: This can be a labor intensive position, so you must be physically able to work on your feet while lifting heavy objects for an 8 hour period, sometimes more if needed.
How to apply:
Say hey! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself, send over a resume and any details you think we should know.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called.