Looking for the raddest people.
Position: Office Manager | Part Time
Work Schedule: 20 hours per week – 4 hours per day – Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay: $17/hour. In addition, you will be eligible for a 5% bonus paid in November (if still actively employed with Bespoke Decor at the end of October)
Your position as an Office Manager at Bespoke will consist of running day-to-day operations for the office, clients and Bespoke team. You will be required to work closely with clients both via email, phone and in person. You will be assisting the rest of the Bespoke team with client quotes, emails and tracking in house information.
You will also be responsible for caring for the office and showroom. This will involve cleaning, taking out the recycling/garbage, and general aesthetic.
In addition, we will be relying on you to keep the office well stocked with supplies and items required for day-to-day operations.
The Duties Required:
- Communicating with clients via phone, email and in person. This involves sending payment reminders, delivery reminders, thank you emails, etc.
- Preparing and sending quotes to clients.
- Maintaining the Bespoke office, showroom and washroom. This involves daily cleaning, taking out the garbage/recycling and ordering appropriate office supplies.
- Setting up cutie stations of treats and drinks for client consultations.
- Working with the Bespoke team to cross reference orders and assist where needed in preparing, loading or packing.
- Tracking in house data and information (ex: missing inventory)
- General projects and assistance as required.
The Must-Have Qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service skills (we know everyone says this, but we really mean it)
- Must be incredibly organized
- Must be able to think on the spot and problem solve under pressure
- Ability to self start and work independently
- Ability to work well and support your teammates
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to help
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds (#muscles)
Experience in the events industry or an office is an asset (but a love for hustle is a must).
To apply, please submit a video application & resume. In the video, we want to know a bit about you, why you’re interested in this position, and what you can offer the Bespoke team. Applications are due by March 25, 2019.
Please be sure to include your availability and any potential scheduling conflicts.
Please send video to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate each and every person who applies for this position! However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.