Position: Inventory Support
Work Schedule: This is a contractual position starting July 2 – August 31st, 2020. Hours are from Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
There is a possibility of contract extension.
Rate of Pay: $15.75 /hour
Who we are
Bespoke Decor is a growing design and rental company based in Vancouver. We design and serve hundreds of events ranging from weddings to corporate displays. We are a small but mighty team taking on over more than 700 events annually. We give a damn about our clients and work hard to provide great service, high quality items and thoughtful design.
We put a lot of effort into hiring the best people to care for and embrace our culture. We are looking for team members who are optimistic, willing to hustle, sweep, and get the job done! All while maintaining a friendly positive attitude and putting kindness above all else.
What we are looking for:
We have recently acquired a large selection of new inventory and are looking for someone who can assist our inventory coordinator with quality checking, inputting and organizing it. We need someone that cares about organization, is detail oriented and enjoys the challenge of organizing and maintaining inventory pieces. Kindly note that the majority of the role does involve some physical labour such as packing items, counting items, folding linen, measuring inventory, moving furniture, climbing ladders, and restocking inventory.
Lastly, a large part of this position will be working efficiently with inventory coordinator, office team & warehouse team. We’re looking for someone who’s a self starter, communicates clearly & efficiently, is comfortable working independently, while also capable of working as a team. In addition, you must enjoy the hustle of organizing inventory, following procedures, finding solutions on how inventory pieces should be stored, cleaned and maintained.
This position would include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Quality checking, cleaning and categorizing of all incoming inventory
- Properly wrapping/folding/storing items in their designated homes
- Ensuring the correct quantities for each items
- Assist in cycle counting items
- Assist in taking inventory photos for website/ marketing purposes
- Report damages/ discrepancies/ discoloration of inventory to the inventory coordinator
- Obtain dimensions on all inventory items and communicate them with the inventory coordinator
- General warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Assisting in providing organizational solutions
The Skills Required
- MANDATORY: Organized and loves the hustle
- MANDATORY: Self starter and strong attention to detail
- MANDATORY: Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to safely lift delicate and heavy items
- Thoughtful and resourceful in stressful situations
- Willing to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Communicate clearly and professionally with our team to further enhance our positive, supportive and respectful environment
- Basic knowledge of tools
- Able to work independently at a high pace as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Open to receiving feedback in a positive and respectful way.
How to apply:
Say hey! Please send an email to email@example.com to introduce yourself, send over a resume and any details you think we should know.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called.