Work Schedule: Full Time. Monday – Tuesday & Thursday – Saturday from 9am-5pm (days off: Wednesday and Sunday)
Rate of Pay: $17.00 /hour
Who we are:
Bespoke Decor is a growing design and rental company based in Vancouver. We design and serve hundreds of events ranging from weddings to corporate displays. We are a small but mighty team taking on over more than 700 events annually. We give a damn about our clients and work hard to provide great service, high quality items and thoughtful design.
We put a lot of effort into hiring the best people to care for and embrace our culture. We are looking for team members who are optimistic, willing to hustle, sweep, and get the job done! All while maintaining a friendly positive attitude and putting kindness above all else.
What we are looking for:
You will be mainly working in 2 departments within Bespoke: Inventory and Reception.
On the weekdays (Monday – Tuesday, Thursday – Friday) you will be working with the Inventory Team. We have recently acquired a large selection of new inventory and are looking for someone who can assist our inventory manager with quality checking, counting, cleaning, restocking and organizing it. We need someone that cares about organization, is detail oriented and enjoys organizing and maintaining inventory pieces. Kindly note that the majority of the role does involve some physical labour such as packing items, counting items, folding linen, measuring inventory, moving furniture, climbing ladders, and restocking inventory.
On the Saturday, you will be supporting reception to ensure smooth operations for orders and pick ups. You will be responsible for answering the phones, meeting with walk-in clients, scheduling consultations, email correspondence with clients, packing orders and assisting clients with pick ups and drop offs.
Lastly, a large part of this position will be working efficiently with the office & warehouse team. We’re looking for someone who’s a self starter, communicates clearly & efficiently, who enjoys talking to clients but also enjoys working independently, while also capable of working as a team.
This position would include (but not limited to) the following:
- Quality checking, cleaning and categorizing of all incoming inventory
- Properly wrapping/folding/storing items in their designated homes
- Ensuring the correct quantities for each items
- Assist in cycle counting items
- Report damages/ discrepancies/ discoloration of inventory to the inventory assistant
- Obtain dimensions on all inventory items and communicate them with the inventory manager
- General warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Assisting in providing organizational solutions
- Being the first point of contact in person, over the phone and email
- Effectively communicate with clients (on the phone/ Walk-in/ Scheduled consultations) from start to finish, providing excellent customer service with a positive, kind and helpful demeanor.
- Communication with the Bespoke team to ensure smooth and efficient processes.
- Creating orders and checking inventory stock, pricing and availability and team availability (deliveries)
- Packing orders when needed.
- Reviewing all client orders to ensure it has been quality checked
- Making sure the office is clean and organized and the consultation area is always ready for clients.
- Completing tasks as required.
- Additional projects as assigned.
The Skills Required:
- MANDATORY: Organized and loves the hustle
- MANDATORY: Self starter and strong attention to detail
- MANDATORY: Team player with a positive attitude
- MANDATORY Able to interact at a high level of professionalism with clients and colleagues to build and maintain positive, supportive and respectful relationships
- MANDATORY Legendary Customer Service Skills
- MANDATORY Extremely punctual
- Excellent problem solving abilities and willing to adapt and be flexible.
- Ability to safely lift delicate and heavy items
- Thoughtful and resourceful with the ability to work well under pressure
- Willing to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently at a high pace as well as collaborate in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of tools
- Computer efficient
- Open to receiving feedback in a positive and respectful way.
How to apply:
Say hey! Please send an email to email@example.com to introduce yourself, send over a resume and any details you think we should know.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called.