Alright, we have a super exciting announcement! We have been blown out of the water by the interest for our in-house calligraphy that we are ready to grow and add a second calligrapher to our team. (amazing, right!?) We’re looking for someone that’s crazy talented with a similar style, loves weddings, and is all around seriously awesome. Think this might be you or someone you know? Here’s all the details below… and please, share this with anyone you think might be a great fit for our team!
PS. We’re fun to be around, I promise.
Calligrapher/Chalkboard Artist – Part Time
Position: Calligrapher/Chalkboard Artist
Work Schedule: Schedule will be flexible and will depend on the volume of projects per weekend
Rate of Pay: Set rates will be paid per project
Start Date: May 2016
The Overview: Your position as the Calligrapher/Chalkboard Artist will be a creative one! You will have the opportunity to create custom boards for our clients based on their wedding vision. Projects can range from welcome chalkboards to place settings to menu boards and large installations.
You will be required to work on multiple surfaces (chalkboards, paper, glass, mirrors, etc.)
Hours are not guaranteed.
The Duties Required:
- Create calligraphy for weddings & events throughout the year (various sizes, styles and surfaces) – with the bulk of projects being between April – October.
- Communicate with entire Bespoke team and Lead Calligrapher to organize and assign upcoming projects
The Must-Have Qualifications:
- Legendary customer service skills
- Ability to self start and work independently
- Organizational skills (knowing what projects are upcoming, finishing projects early, keeping on top of emails & requests)
- Creative mind and willingness to try new projects
The Extra Details:
- You must have reliable transportation to transport chalkboards/signs as needed to the Bespoke Decor warehouse and event venues
Please submit your application via email at email@example.com. Please provide an introduction, resume and samples of your work.